Dubai is an ideal place in the Middle East, for business setup as it provides more flexible and adaptable business policies. AVANZ ensures a fair and quick solution to your business setup in Dubai. We provide a helping hand all through to achieve your dreams in the fast growing Emirate of UAE. We are here to cover the main aspects of business setup in dubai . We help you to conquer your dreams in a systematic and affordable way.There are mainly three types of procedures to set up a business in Dubai. Mainland area, Freezone area & Offshore area. Avanz assists you in a company formation in any of these areas more easily than ever.
Company formation in Mainland attracts many as it is simple to set up. Here we need support from a local sponsor. As per Department of Economic Development (DED), local sponsors will hold 51% of shares and expat hold remaining 49%. Some professional business needs an local sponsor still expat can hold 100% share.
Business setup in freezone is the best choice for starters as it does not require a local sponsor. Here expat can hold 100% of shares. Freezone companies are also free from levies and export duties.
An offshore company is mainly designed for dealing business internationally. It can operate outside from the location of registration. It serves various purposes like holding company, holding trademarks, and so on.
How to set up a company in Dubai ?
Here’s your almanac to skillfully set up your company in Dubai. Business set up 101.
To start a company you require the skills, knowledge and experience. If you are new to this and not aware about the do’s and don’ts , approach us without any hesitation. We, at AVANZ, have an experienced team to mould and guide you to move forward. Our expertise team is ready to deal with the end-to-end process as our own. Our services are listed below:
- Decide the zone in which you need to set up your business. This depends upon our requirements and activities.
- Select an appropriate trade name suited for our business. The Economic Department approves this name.
- Should apply for license as per our business. Four types of license available are commercial, professional, industrial. (different for free zone)
- As requested by Economic Development we collect all the approvals from the government authorities.
- If setting up business on the mainland, we locate trustworthy local partners.
- We collect external approvals from the government as well as non-government bodies.
- MOA(Memorandum of Association) is prepared. (to define relationship with partners )
- Tenancy contact and Ejari is attested as per government standards.
- Helps to open a business bank account.
Business license collection for company formation in UAE need to submit MOA, Licence application, attested LLC, tenancy contact ,EJARI registration certificate, passport copies of partners, No Objection Certificate for partners and other specifications as per our business. Finally these documents are submitted to DED with government fees.
AVANZ makes company formation and business setup effortlessness by providing all services in affordable packages anywhere in UAE with the support of skilled and experienced executives.